Tuesday 27 August 2013

Blue Oyster Sailing School Review RYA Competent Crew Course

Hi Suzie,
Just want to say a big thank you for an amazing week sailing competent crew last week. It was a shame I didn't get to meet yourself but understand you have a lot on at the moment. I had a great week and learnt so much from Sabina and Paul, so a big thank you to them as well. Sabina told me to give you my address. Could you also please include any details on the Fastrack Yachtmaster you have as well as I would ideally like to get onto this course as soon as possible. Once again thank you very much. Kind Regards Mike Adams

Own Boat Tuition on Challenger Grand Soleil 50 wherever you sail we have a RYA Instructor

Own Boat Tuition on Challenger Grand Soleil 50 wherever you sail we have a RYA Instructor
RYA Sail Training St Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, San Remo